Monday, February 22, 2010

Harry Potter vs, Twilight

Since the Twilight craze everyone is all about Twilight and not so much Harry Potter. I think this is unfair. I mean sure Twilight has a vampire and is a romance, but i mean come on Harry Potter is a whole new world! Sure Edward sounds attractive in the books, but Cedric Digory is not cute at all! He is an ugly Edward. At least Daniel Radcliffe is HOT! Harry Potter has more action to keep you interested, while Twilight just has the UGLY vampire trying to not love a human, who has attempts on her life. Please! Gag me!

I read the Twilight books yes, I think they were good, but now at a point I'm like why!? Harry Potter is way better. Movie wise the actors could not even act in the first Twilight movie and in Harry Potter the actors could act and they were like 12! What is wrong with this picture? Can't make a book a movie when the lead actors can't act or have no on screen chemistry together. The author of Twilight should have fired the director before it the first movie was done. At least with the second movie it was a bit better, but still. Plus what was up with Kristin always blinking all the time? It was like she had turrets or something.

I would rather Harry Potter became big again instead of Twilight, lets bring it back fans!

No comments:

Post a Comment