Sunday, February 28, 2010

Movie 4 vs the Book

Goblet of Fire was one of my favorite books and the movie was absolutely horrid! I mean where was the creature in the maze? Why did it look like the maze was the thing that made the contestants crazy? Harry getting separated from the the rest of the gang was WRONG. AND where were the house elves!? I Loved Winky! She was so funny and brought some laughter into the story.

I have these questions but they will never get answered unless I met someone from the movie. Doesn't any fan agree that this was the worst film yet? Just so many things were not right. It was bad enough that Prisoner of Azkaban was out of order, and The Oder of the Phoenix was decent, better than the Fourth movie but still. Maybe with any luck the final film will be better, since it is in two parts.

No comments:

Post a Comment